Terms and Conditions
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Schedule to the Terms and Conditions
Competition: The MamaBake Book and Necklace Giveaway
Promoter: MamaBake, (ABN 84 712 480 760)
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Competition is open to: Residents of Australia, 18 years or over
Competition Period Commences: 1.00pm AEDT on 26/07/16 Ends: 11:59pm AEDT on 09/08/16
Entry Details: To enter, entrants must answer the following question in the comments of the official Facebook post:
“On Instagram, share with us your photos of what you’re doing (or prefer to be doing!) instead of being in the kitchen doing the dinner (‘cos you’ve got it done already through a MamaBake cook-up or a Once-A-Week Cooking session).”
To be eligible:
Tag your pic #insteadofdinner and @mamabakeofficial
Follow us on Instagram
Maximum Number of Entries: Unlimited
Judging Details: The entries that are judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will each win the prize. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
Prize: Each prize winner will win: x1 copy of The MamaBake Book and x1 Whisk and Rolling Pin necklace
No. Of Prizes Available: 5
Value: 5x The MamaBake Book x5 Whisk and Rolling Pin necklace
Prize Restrictions: In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
Winner notification: The prize winners will be announced no later than 12/08/2016 and posted on the MamaBake Facebook and Instagram pages, in the comments section of the official post.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the Competition on the Promoter’s Website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
4. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the Entry Details during the Competition Period.
6. Entrants can enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
7. The entrant(s) whose entry is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the most original and creative (and any judging criteria set out in Judging Details of the Schedule) will win the Prize. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Prize will be awarded as specified. The Prize values are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
9. No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
10. All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
11. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner (and any guests participating in using the Prize) must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.