3 cups water
1 heaped tspn chicken stock powder
1 brown onion, finely chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
250g bacon, finely diced
2-6 tspns olive oil
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup frozen corn
x1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Cook rice with water and chicken stock powder in large microwave-safe bowl, no lid, on high in microwave 20mins.
- While rice is cooking, heat wok over med-high, add 1-2 tsp’s of oil and add 1/2 the egg while swirling wok.
- Remove flat, round egg & cool slightly.
- Repeat with another 1-2 tspns of oil and rest of egg.
- Roll both flat eggs into cigars and chop.
- Heat wok over high heat, add another 1-2 tspns of oil and sauté the onion, celery & bacon.
- Add peas & corn, add chopped spring onion and sliced egg. Stir in chopped tomatoes.
- Add cooked rice & mix to combine.
Voilà! Dinner is served! Serve with grilled chicken breasts/legs, steak, lamb, fish etc.
We absolutely LOVE our MamaBakers’ recipes. Would you like to share yours? Email it to us: email@example.com and if published, you will receive a free yearly premium membership to the MamaBake Cooking Club