By Michelle Shearer
When you look at the ingredients on the back of the chocolates in the supermarket it can be quite the turn-off. And also, they sit on the shelves for aaaaages – surely that can’t be good for us.
Here, we have a selection of MamaBake’s favourite home-made chocolate recipes that hit the spot when you need some choccy joy with the added bonus of super healthy ingredients.
Do you make your own chocolate? Tell us more in the comments.
1. EASY Home Made Chocolate Recipe (never buy it again)
2. Home Made Bounty Bars (bit naughty)
3. Home Made Snickers Bars (dairy free)
4. Home Made Fruit and Nut Bars
5. Home Made Cherry Ripe Bars (dairy/gluten free & low fructose)
10. Chocolate Chia Muffins (gluten/dairy/nut free)