By Michelle Shearer
This is an awesome meal with the spice mixture just adding a whole new dimension. This packs a pretty solid protein punch so serving with a light green salad is perfect. Awesome for school lunchboxes too.
- 1kg chicken breasts
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 tbspns paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tspn sea salt
- three eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 190 deg C
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips
- Mix together the almond meal, spices and seasoning.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the egg first and then coat with the almond spice mixture
- Pop the chicken strips on to a baking tray
- Bake for 25 minutes or until rich golden and crispy.
Adapted from here.