By Camille Gibson
Use home-made tomato salsa in this delicious wrap, and any leftovers from your poached chicken. It is equally as good if you replace the chicken with a few slices of grilled haloumi.
I’ve included approximate measurements with the ingredients as this is mostly down to personal taste. The key is not to overload the tortilla with fillings (tempting though it may be) or you will end up with a big, soggy mess!
Makes 1 wrap
Handful of shredded, poached chicken (or a couple of slices of grilled haloumi)
Big spoonful of tomato salsa
1/4 avocado, roughly chopped
Slice of soft goats cheese, roughly chopped
Sprinkle of chopped romaine lettuce
Large flour tortilla
- Lay the tortilla out onto a flat surface.
- Spoon the fillings into the centre, being careful not to overload.
- Add a generous squeeze of lime juice over the top.
- Fold over the outside edges of the tortilla and roll it up.
- Serve, or if you fancy, toast the wrap for a few minutes per side in a hot, dry frying pan.