I’ve been making these on a Sunday afternoon in readiness for the week ahead, and they have been a boon. They are ridiculously easy and you will never want to buy over priced pizzas from the supermarket again.
I just put the very basics on mine to freeze e.g. cheese and tomato, and then just before they go in to the oven, I will add some more veggies, whatever you like, and a another layer of cheese. The result is pizza outrageousness.
As well as a super-easy last minute dinner, these are also great to bake-up on a school morning if you get stuck on lunchboxes too. Bake for 15 minutes, cool and pop in the lunchbox.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Make your tomato sauce and allow to cool.
- Roll out your pizza dough into little circles and pop on a greased baking tray.
- Parbake pizza bases until just firm to touch or more if you want it crispy.
- Allow to cool.Add tomato sauce, toppings and grated cheese.
- Wrap each pizza in cling film then in al-foil individually to avoid yucky freezer burn and pop in the freezer for a rainy day.
- Cook from frozen: unwrap each pizza. Preheat oven to 200C and bake until golden brown on top.