Makes 4 pies
4 cups grated cheese
2 cups self raising flour
4 onions, chopped
16 eggs beaten
6 cups milk
800g diced bacon
4 tblpsns chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 175oC, grease and line 4 25cm round pie dishes
- Stir all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into prepared dishes and bake for 20 minutes.
NOTE: Kylie added 1 cup of something ie spinach, grated zucchini, bacon, etc for every 1 pie so there was a good spread of ingredients – you could add capsicum, corn, mushrooms the list is endless.
**Copy this review card, paste it in the comments box below and fill out.
- Where are you? (we want to create a map of where all our online MamaBake Clubbers are):
- How easy was it to gather the ingredients?
- How did you find the preparation?
- Did the recipe work out?
- Did you add/omit anything? Tell us what they were and how you found the variation?
- What did your family think of it? Did your kids give it a thumbs up or call it names?
- Would you cook this again?